HDMI Cables comes in a variety of types, each designed to support a specific video resolution and function as specified in the HDMI specification. The most common types of HDMI cables are Standard, High Speed, Premium High Speed and Ultra High Speed. Regardless of the type, each cable HDMI should enable a high-quality digital connection, providing uncompressed audio and video transmission. HDMI, or High-Definition Multimedia Interface, is a standard that allows simultaneous transmission of digital video and audio from a single source, such as a computer or cable box, to a computer monitor, TV or projector.
HDMI cables are compatible with different types of connectors, which vary in size. The most common are Type A (Standard), Type C (Mini) and Type D (Micro) connectors. These connectors are commonly used in a variety of devices, from TVs and computer monitors, to game consoles and streaming devices, to phones cell phones and DSLR cameras.
Cables HDMI can be used in both home systems and professional installations, such as digital visual information systems or large conference rooms. They can also be installed in walls to maintain the aesthetic appearance of rooms.
Cables HDMI Ugreen
In the Shop Ugreen.pl offers high-quality cables HDMI cables. They differ in connector types, length and parameters. Some examples of our products:
- Ugreen HD118 is a 1-meter cable HDMI, 2.0 providing 4K UHD resolution. Made of PVC, tinned copper and aluminum foil, it guarantees durability and strength. Ideal for connecting TV, DVD player, Blue-Ray player, receiver, projector.
- Ugreen HD103 is a 1-meter angled cable HDMI cable with 4K x 2K resolution. Its unique 90-degree angle design allows you to connect to hard-to-reach HDMI connectors. Made of PVC, copper and aluminum foil, it is durable and resistant to interference.
- Ugreen HD106 is a 2-meter cable HDMI-DVI cable that enables uncompressed audio and video transmission with the highest quality. Made with OFC technology using oxygen-free copper, it guarantees better data transfer even over longer distances.
- Ugreen HD102 is a 1.5-meter cable HDMI cable with 4K@60Hz resolution. Made of zinc and nylon alloy, it ensures high durability and will not deform even after long time use.
- Ugreen HD104 is a 10-meter cable HDMI supporting 4K resolution at 30Hz. Made of PVC, it is extremely durable and ideal for connecting various types of multimedia devices.
Cables HDMI by Ugreen is a guarantee of the highest quality picture and sound in your home theater. We deliver you products with certificates that confirm their ability to transmit a specific signal bandwidth. All this makes cables HDMI an indispensable part of any multimedia system.